The staggeringly rapid development of artificial intelligence in terms of tools for generating content or graphics surprises absolutely no one. Nowadays, most professionals as well as ordinary Internet users use Chat GPT to help with office work and Midjourney to facilitate the creation of top-quality graphics. What if I told you that now you can not only generate an image, but also change the face in it - in such a way that it represents your image. Curious? If so, read this article and learn how to change the face in an image generated by Midjourney in 5 easy steps!
- 1 Video Tutorial:
- 2 Textual instruction:
- 3 STEP 1: Log in to your Discord account and create a server
- 4 STEP 2: Send an invitation for Insight Face Bot and Midjourney Bot
- 5 STEP 3: Register your identity using the command "/saveid"
- 6 STEP 4: Generate an image
- 7 STEP 5: Use "INSwapper."
- 8 Done 😉
- 9 Summary
- 10 FAQ - the most common questions and answers
STEP 1: Log in to your Discord account and create a server
After logging into your Discord account, create your server and go to the invitation section.
STEP 2: Send an invitation for Insight Face Bot and Midjourney Bot
Invite the InsightFace bot, select your server and click Continue. Do the same with a bot from Midjourney.
You can find the InsightFace bot here: https://discord.com/oauth2/authorize?client_id=1090660574196674713&permissions=274877945856&scope=bot
You can find the Midjourney bot on the Midjourney server.
STEP 3: Register your identity using the command "/saveid"
Now upload the image and register using the "/saveid" command. This will allow you to change and edit the face later. The name can have a maximum of 10 characters.
Take care of some important issues in this case:
- high quality photography,
- photo without glasses and long fringe,
- view of the photograph for proof (preferably with a front view).
STEP 4: Generate an image
To continue, use the letter "U" or "V" to select one photograph you want to enlarge.
STEP 5: Use "INSwapper."
It's almost over! All you have to do now - use "INSwapper" to generate a portrait. Right-click on the generated image, then you will find it under Applications → INSwapper in the drop-down menu.
Changing the face in an image generated by Midjourney is child's play. However, you should also be familiar with Insight Face's basic commands and commands in this case:
- /delall - is responsible for the elimination of all registered names;
- /delid (name) - eliminates a specific name;
- /setid (name) - specifies the names to generate the image;
- /swapid (name) - changes the face to specific registered names;
- /saveid (name) - transmits the image and is responsible for registering the identifier.
It is also worth using the /listid command to check registered identity names.
If you still have problems with changing the face in the Midjourney image - email or call me - I will be happy to help. We will also discuss your business problems regarding digital marketing.
FAQ - the most common questions and answers
Here are the most common questions and answers about changing faces in Midjourney-generated images.
1. how much does it take to change the face in an image generated by Midjourney?
Together with setting up an account on Discord, creating a server and generating an image, it will take you up to 5-7 minutes at most.
2. is it free to change the face in an image generated by Midjourney?
Yes. The entire process is 100% free. All you need to do is have an account on Discord and go step by step through each step from this article.
3 What is a Midjourney?
Midjourney is an advanced application that uses artificial intelligence techniques to generate images.
4 How does Midjourney work?
Midjourney creates high-quality images based on text descriptions, which are originally called "prompts." The solution in question can be used through the platform "Discord"